- If parents and caregivers have concerns about their child please feel free to come and discuss these, do not sit at home worrying and discussing your problem with less informed people.
- Firstly come to school and ask your child’s teacher for a suitable time to discuss your concern
- It is very necessary to begin with discussing any concern with the class teacher as they have first interaction with your child and can probably clear up any concerns quickly.
- Secondly if you are still concerned or unhappy make an appointment to see the Assistant Principal that is in charge of the classes your child is in.
- If you are still unhappy then an appointment should be made with the Deputy Principal or Principal.
All staff at Fairfield Primary are fair and willing to listen to you and any worries that you may have.