Enrolment of Students
- Parents / caregivers will be asked for verification of the enrolling child’s age. This can be a birth certificate, passport or legal document. This is a Ministry Of Education regulation. The school will take a copy of this.
- 5 year olds also need an immunisation certificate. – get this from your doctor.
- Students turning five can be enrolled before their birthday and we encourage parents to spend a morning in the child’s classroom before beginning school to allow for a smooth transition to starting school.
- Five year old children do sometimes get upset on their first few days or week at school but remember the teacher of five year olds is very experienced in handling distressed children and it is OK to leave your child
- All enrolments are done at the school Administration Centre.